For the last couple weeks Peyt has been having a hard time getting up and walking. At first I thought his nails needed to be clipped and that's why he was slipping all over the hard woods. But last night, he was bad. Sean thought he would take him for a walk and ended up carring Peyt back home. With lots of tears, we told the kids to say good bye to Peyt this morning as Sean took him to the vet. We wanted to make sure that the kids knew what was going on. Belle was sooo upset along with Sean and I. Berk didn't understand of course and Bryce is not a BIG animal lover so he was not too into it.
After hours at the vet, Sean called and they said that it wouldn't be until tomorrow until we got our lab work back but that he does have a tumer on his heart. So Sean went to pick him up and bring him home until we hear the results.
So Peyt lays here tonight panting and uncomfortable I can tell
I will keep you posted on the updates but the vet said that things didn"t look good (tear)
3 comments:
Steff I'm so sorry to hear about Peyton. Don't know what else to say except I'm sorry.
I alway thought I didn't care that much about Cassy....then when she swallowed a gallon of citrinella oil and she was foaming at the mouth, I was totally crying while I was taking her to the vet. Of course she turned out fine and her coat was totally shiny for a month! My point being....
sometimes we don't realize how much we love them.
Oh Steph,
I am sooooooo sorry :( I know how much Peyton means to you and Sean! Your "first" baby... I will keep you in my prayers tonight...
big hugs to you and the kiddos
Snf Snf! Im so sad! No words.. just sad! Sad for Peyt, but mostly for you guys! Im sorry!
Post a Comment